Eligibility and Limitations :
Applicants must be international students without Taiwan citizenship, and hold a bachelor’s degree in fields related to telecommunication engineering at universities/colleges.
Required Application Matrial :
1. Completed application forms.
2. Photocopy of a valid passport or Alien Resident Certificate or birth certificate.
3. Diploma and Transcript of bachelor degree.
3* If original degree diploma and transcripts are in languages other than English or Chinese, please have them translated into English or Chinese.
3* Please note that applicants who are admitted to the program MUST provide a diploma verified by the Taiwan Embassy/Representative Office while registering at the university.
4. Copies of English proficiency verification. Applicants from countries where English is not the native language, or those who have completed their bachelor's degree at a non-English speaking academic institution, are required to take the TOFEL or provide English-proficiency verificaiton. (TOFEL score iBT-TOFEL of 61 / CBT-TOFEL of 173 / Paper-based TOFEL of 500 / IELTS of 5.0)
5. Two recommendation letters
6. Study plan (including research proposal)
8. Optional ( Supporting matrial ): Research output, thesis, publication or any material than can further support application.
Application Period :
Online application services opens for fall semester: January 15th to March 15th
Online application services opens for spring semester: August 1st to September 30th
Online Application :
Please complete the application procedure online, upload all requires documents and press ”Submit”. Only applications completed and received before the application due date can be accepted.
Admission enquiry please email email@example.com
Taiwan scholarship :
* Tuition wavier
-- Max. 2 years, granted upon admission.
--Academic performance reviewed each semester.
( GPA 3.38 or 80% )