Eligibility and Limitations
Applicants must be international students without Taiwan citizenship, and hold a bachelor’s degree in fields related to telecommunication engineering at universities/colleges.
Required Application Matrial
1. Completed application forms.
2. Photocopy of a valid passport or Alien Resident Certificate or birth certificate.
3. Diploma and Transcript of bachelor degree.
3* If original degree diploma and transcripts are in languages other than English or Chinese, please have them translatec into English or Chinese.
3* Please note that applicants who are admitted to the program MUST provide a diploma verified by the Taiwan Embassy/Representative Office while registering at the university.
4. Copies of English proficiency verification. Applicants from countries where English is not the native language, or those who have completed their bachelor's degree at a non-English speaking academic institution, are required to take the TOFEL or provide English-proficiency verificaiton. (TOFEL score iBT-TOFEL of 61 / CBT-TOFEL of 173 /
Paper-based TOFEL of 500 / IELTS of 5.0)
5. Two letters of recommendation.
6. Study plan.
7. Optional ( Supporting matrial ): Research output, thesis, publication or any material than can further support application.
Online Application and Deadline
Now all application are processed online. Please visit the International Affair
Office at http://oia.nsysu.edu.tw/index.php and apply at our online system
( http://oia.nsysu.edu.tw/p/412-1007-16401.php?Lang=en ).
Online application service opens for Fall Semester: January 15th to March
Online application service opens for Spring Semester: August 1st to
1. Taiwan scholarship
2. NSYSU scholarship
* Tuition wavier
-- Max. 2 years, granted upon admission.
--Academic performance reviewed each semester.
( GPA 3.38 or 80% )
For detail and how to apply NSYSU scholarship, please visit the following:
Tel 886-7-526-20000 ext. 4175